Hello friends! I was in contact with the author of the book ’21 Ways to Support Those Who Are Grieving’ which was published just now! I wish to support her by presenting it.
As the title reveals, the book is about supporting those who grieve. 21 ways on what to do, write, say and not say after a loss.
Grief is a universal experience
None of us escapes life without experiencing loss, and grief is a normal and natural response. The problem is, most of what we’ve been taught about dealing with loss is intellectual—and much of it is less than helpful to those who are actually grieving.
If you have a friend or loved one trying to navigate loss, this book is for you. Its pages are filled with valuable lessons from the author, both as a griever and a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist who helps others to heal. This is a powerful resource for anyone who is trying to comfort and support someone on their path to healing.
Inside these pages you will discover
- Common myths about what grief is, as well as what it isn’t
- The value of acknowledging others’ pain
- Helpful things to say (and what not to say) when someone is grieving
- Examples of what to write to someone who has experienced loss
- Thoughtful condolence gift ideas
- Practical and specific ways to help
- The power of simply being present
- Guidance to become a greater comfort to those around you
… and so much more!
Be sure to check it out! ’21 Ways to Support Those Who Are Grieving’ just came out and the Kindle version on Amazon is only 0.99$
And be sure to help her by leaving a rating for her book and a review!
Explore 100 pages full of interesting knowledge. This was a book promotion and recommendation for you
Stay tuned for more by following our Social Media